~*~Home Hearth and Heart’s 600 FOLLOWERS Giveaway 3/4 ~*~
Hello, Devotees! Your Mod at Home, Hearth, and Heart is giving away four premade altar set-ups in celebration of reaching 600 followers. Here is the third one!
Altar Details: ”Big Easy”
It’s six in the morning, but the humidity is already weighing you down. Why don’t you pop into that corner bakery and get yourself a beignet? Come to think of it…was that store there yesterday? You don’t remember seeing it until today, but it looks like it’s been running for years….
This altar set features the following items:
- One 54”x20” embroidered cloth: chocolate-brown base, floral embroidery in silver, cream, and pale blue. One end is looped, and can fit a narrow curtain rod, so this piece can be an altar cloth OR a window valance.
- One 4” diameter dark-bronze-finished metal candle base (three legs).
- Four 4”x4” stone coasters, grey with ink-stamped design in black. Features fleurs-de-lis and various words and phrases related to New Orleans.
- Three 12” silk magnolia flowers.
- One string of indoor-outdoor lights: bronze-finished metal spheres with white lights inside. Will fit across most windows; extension cord not included.
- One vanilla-scented 3” pillar candle (fits onto previously-mentioned coaster/candle holder).
- One 6.5”x4.5”x1.5” wooden “book” with hollow space inside for storing secrets.
- This comes as a set, not as individual pieces. If you win it, what you do with those individual pieces is entirely up to you.
- Each of these items has been used before, and while I have done my best to clean them physically, I make no guarantees as to their energetic state. Some spiritual/energy cleansing may be required, though to the best of my knowledge none of these items are cursed.
- Everything in this giveaway is absolutely free, shipping included! Unfortunately, Your Mod can only ship within the continental United States; anywhere outside of that is cost-prohibitive.
- You must be following this blog in order to enter.
- You may both like and reblog this post in order to enter—
- BUT please do not reblog this picture multiple times on the same blog. I don’t want to spam peoples’ dashes!
- If you win, I will announce it on this blog and contact you via ask.
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday, 1 October 2014. They will also be contacted by private message. If you win, but do not respond with your address within two days, Your Mod will select another winner.
- You cannot win more than one of these altar setups. If, by some chance, you win more than one of them, I will contact you and ask you which one you would like to receive.
- This giveaway will end on Wednesday, 1 October 2014!